December 18, 2013

2013.12.18 #OOTD





Old Navy Denim Jacket 
Old Navy Dress - Goodwill $1.89 (50% off sale)
George (Walmart) Tights $5.00
Soda Boots - Shoe Image $45.00

Last week Triad Goodwill had a 50% sale!! After a long day, I ventured into the N. Elm St, Greensboro location with $10 and a dream of finding some pants and holiday decorations. I was surprised to find that it wasn't that busy at all and there were still a lot great items. After spending about 45 minutes in the store with only a wreath in my basket I was about to give up when I spotted this Old Navy dress on one of the return racks, along with a like new Old Navy tunic!! #Winning

THRIFT TIP: ALWAYS check the return racks when thrift shopping!! I've found some of the best items because it didn't work for someone else.


1 comment: