April 16, 2013

SHOP IMPR4Less - Joel Rd 5 Mile Yard Sale

A special thank to everyone who shopped IMPR4Less at the Joel Road 5 Mile Yard Sale in Carthage, NC last weekend

It's a FAMILY AFFAIR!!
 
My mom and sister joined in on the fun (why am I looking so cray-cray?!?)

 
This was my FAVORITE customer of the day!! Her and her sister spotted these shoes at the same time, but she go to them first!! (another cray-cray looking picture?!?)


Shop, Shop, Shop, Shop

 
The one thing that you can count on when my family and I host a yard sale together, we always shop from each other first!! I loved this vintage Harve Bernard blazer. I'm sure my mom was hiding it from me in her closet, because I don't ever remember her wearing it.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it went great! YAY! Love those glasses on you. Very cute sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley, fun times with the family (and making some money)!! #Winning

    ReplyDelete