November 19, 2012

Mary Kay Monday - Hollywood Mystique

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
Mary Kay Limited Edition Bold Lip Shine Color -Radiant 15.00

It's Mary Kay Monday!

Today I'm trying out a bold red lip from the Mary Kay Limited Edition Hollywood Mystique Collection. If you are looking for a bold shiny red lip that saturates your lip, this is color for you this holiday season!!

Don't forgot about my November Promotion:

FREE MARY KAY SATIN LIPS
I love Satin Lips so much, that I'm giving it away!! Here's how:

Attend one of my November Mary Kay Events 
(must bring at least one friend) 

OR

Schedule a  Mary Kay Pampering Session for yourself and at least one friend by November 30, 2012

impr4less@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you are having fun with your Mary Kay business. That is the best thing about a side gig. Looking ravishing in red, lady!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete