April 9, 2012

Annette Lea Trunk Show

Designed by Angela Annette Fate and Christina Lea Degreaffenreidt, Annette Lea was molded into a uniquely designed line for women with curvy physiques, just like us! 

Annette Lea is striving to change the world's view of plus size women, one garment at a time.

Annette Lea held an exclusive trunk show and presentation of their Bold and Beautiful Spring/Summer 2012 Collection at the Honey Bun Boutique Downtown Greensboro First Friday. I had a great time with supporting Angela and Christina, UNCG alums making moves in plus size fashions. Everything is custom made and designed to fit your body. There is so much that I can say about their spring/summer collection, but I will let the fashions speak for themselves:
 Words can not express how I feel about this dress, but it must find its way to my closet by the first day of summer. It also comes in several colors, I just might have to get two.

 I love, love this outfit!! The shirt is also pictured below and is just as fabulous when it's not tucked in. These pants are available in royal blue and red and can easily be worn all year round.

 Another great spring/summer maxi dress available in multiple colors.

 This skirt was so cute that I had to touch it. I was surprised that it looks textured, but it's actually not.

 Sunday's BEST!! All you need is a slamming church hat.

 Absolutely loving these stripes!! 

 Simple black and white or bright pink? I love them both!


Like what you see?? 
Stop by Honey Bun Boutique Downtown Greensboro, 219 Summit Ave Greensboro, NC 27401 to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment