October 11, 2011

GHOE: Mary Mary Concert Outfit


Every since I started thrifting a few years ago, my shopping experiences have just not been the same. I try and try to shop in some of my favorite retail and department stores but the price and sale has to be just right. One of my favorite stores of all time is New York and Company. When I catch a sale and have a coupon I am just too excited. I popped into NY&CO on my lunch break and while back and caught one of their 70% off redlines sales. I can't believe this sweater was on clearance, I don't remember ever seeing it on display or on the website but it's perfect for this  mild fall weather we are having in NC right now.


 I wore this outfit yesterday to kick-off the Greatest Homecoming on Earth (#GHOE) at NC A&T State University. AGGIE PRIDE! This year Mary Mary, two of the most stylish ladies in gospel, headlined the gospel concert. It was amazing! I loved all the fashion from the students who attended (although a few outfits were more club appropriate than gospel concert appropriate) to Erica and Tina looked who looked great from head to toe. Erica had on this too cute sequined top that makes me want to jump on the sequin bandwagon, like today.

NY&CO Streetwear Sweater $15
Faded Glory (Walmart) Jeggings
NY&CO Faux Leather Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment