September 6, 2011

Wardrobe Remix: Featuring You

I spent my Labor Day weekend putting away some of my summer clothes (it's still hot in NC) and realized it had been way too long since I had done a Wardrobe Remix.

What's a Wardrobe Remix?

We begin with Personal Style Questionaire, followed by a 2-3 hour Closet Purge in your home. The closet purge involves going through every item in your closet deciding what stays, what goes, and what you need (don't worry I won't make you get rid of that sweater you've been holding on to since 1991-just please don't ever wear it again). After taking inventory of what's left, we put together at least 10-15 new outfits with what you have! It's like going shopping in your closet.

Here's a look back at some Wardrobe Remixes:


If you are interested in a Wardrobe Remix, please contact me at impr4less@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment