June 14, 2011

Miss Tina Maxi Dress

Kenneth Cole Oversized Handbag-Gift [FREE]

I love, love, love my Miss Tina Maxi Dress! It is so comfy, The wide straps are perfect and it can be worn without a cami underneath (I didn't want to let the girls out at work, lol). Most maxi dresses are way too long, but I didn't have to get this one hemmed and I only wore a 1.5 inch wedge. I was a little apprehensive about the print, but I decided to go for it after some encouragement from my friend Rhonda (I also purchased the dress in black just in case). If you follow me on Twitter, you know that the Thrift Fairy came to visit twice last week! The Thrift Fairy is actually a few people at work who will occasionally gift me clothes and accessories (I ain't too good for some hand me downs), one of them saw me eyeing this handbag from her yard sale pile a while ago when I joined her for dinner. She surprised me this week and gave it to me. I have some really great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment