May 27, 2011

GAP Jeans

Now is the time to buy JEANS!
GAP Essential Bootcut Jeans $44.99 [$8.39]
GAP Grey Wash Jeans $24.99 [$11.18]
GAP Kempton Straight Jeans $24.99[$7.69]

It's Memorial Weekend, the official beginning of summer for most people. Retailers are all stocked up on shorts, sundresses, and sandals. Who's even thinking about buying jeans when it's 90 degrees outside? I am! Now is one of the best times of the year to stock up on jeans. Last year, I purchased several pairs of jeans during the fall and winter. Most of them were thrifted and ranged in price from $5-$15, which isn't that bad considering they were all name brand (GAP and Old Navy).

In the past couple of weeks I've found some great deals on jeans for myself and Camden. Last week, I purchased a pair of NY&CO Skinny Jeans, regular priced $49.95 for only $14.98. But the best deal of all was at the GAP Outlet Store at Tanger in Mebane, NC. The entire store was on sale this week and clearance was an additional 30% during my shopping trip. I am seriously thinking about going back this weekend to purchase another pair, one for heels/wedge and one hemmed for flats.

October is also a good time to buy jeans, if you are on a tight budget right now or planning for your upcoming summer vacations. Most retailers, are trying to get rid of all their leftover back to school stock (because of people like me who are shopping now for back to school).

No comments:

Post a Comment