April 26, 2011

Green with Envy



Ann Taylor Loft Tank - Goodwill [$3.75]
Ratio by Liz Claiborne Skirt - Goodwill [$3.75]
George (Walmart) Cardigan
Apostrophe (Sears) Belt
Worthington (JC Penny Sandal

This is the very first time that I've purchased an outfit during a Goodwill visit. I didn't even realize this tank and skirt matched until I tried them on in the dressing room. I will usually make my purchase and later at home figure out what I am going to pair it with. I forgot to mention in my Sunday Best post that the skirt was from the new Goodwill at 3519 N. Elm that just opened last week. I absolutely love this new store, not only because it's about 5 minutes from my house, but it's really nice. The store has a lot of Target new stock, especially household items. I saw everything from lamps and picture frames to air mattresses and cookware sets. The store also had some new clothing items from Target, but it was mainly items that were on clearance after the holiday that I didn't really like anyway. But I did purchase a 3-pack of Hanes boy shorts for me and Camden a 3-pack of boxers for only $2.99.

Today is the last day of the spring semester at UNCG. While I was taking pictures some students were literally HANGING OUT in Foust Park. Amazingly, I think they were actually studying (or so it seemed from their conversation).

No comments:

Post a Comment