March 4, 2011

B(4)&After

I've never worn much makeup. First of all, I wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I was 16 years old and by then I was over it. Most days I'm barely making it out of the house on time so taking an additional 5 or 10 minutes to put on foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, or lipstick is not an option. My alternative to wearing makeup is to get my eyebrows waxed at least once a month. I think it instantly wakes up my face and creates a groomed luck. I had a minor mishap in January when I let a new person do my eyebrows  after my regular person changed nail salons yet again (Never Again). After about six weeks of letting my brows grow out, Kasey at Bella Nails on Spring Garden St. assured me that she would do a great job. I like to keep my brows a little thick and natural (kinda like Beyonce). The results . . . she did a great job for only $10!!


Beyonce - My Eyebrow Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment